I have extensive experience designing and delivering water quality assessment and monitoring programs. For these projects, delivered while working for another environmental consulting firm, my role included the design of the monitoring and assessment programs, conducting field work, reporting, project management, and/or acting as client liaison. The projects include the following:
- Project management of various hydrology projects for Syncrude Canada Ltd. north of Fort McMurray, AB, Canada (2012-2014);
- Wetland and aquatic resource water quality monitoring program for Imperial Oil Resources at the locations of a former plant and a landfill near Cold Lake, AB, Canada (2012-ongoing);
- Fisheries assessments and culvert engineering work packages for Imperial Oil Resources at several washed out roads near Cynthia, AB, Canada (2012);
- Fisheries assessments and culvert engineering work packages for Pengrowth Energy Corporation at several washed out roads near Judy Creek, AB, Canada (2012); and
- Aquatic and riparian assessments for Volant Products Inc. at an accident scene near Drayton Valley, AB, Canada (2011).